Stormy, phone home NOW!






Stormy, please come home NOW!
Your mother and I love you and miss you terribly. The Feds are willing to drop all charges on grounds of temporary insanity. Please know they're onto Nokosee and his dad. We don't want you caught up in what's coming down. Please come home NOW before it's too late. You can contact us through this blog or on my cell phone (they promised not to trace the call). Please, Stormy, come home NOW!

This blog is based on the book by former FBI Special Investigator "Micco Mann" chronicling the exploits of Stormy Jones and Nokosee Osceola. It is hoped Ms. Jones will use it to contact her parents. For those looking for more information, please check here and here.

And for those who want to know more about Stormy's new friends the New Seminole, click here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Micco Mann," what a lame attempt to get us. Mom and dad know I'm okay. I talk to them whenever I feel like it. So get a life and stop living off of ours. Like I told them, don't ever think about coming out here to get us. It could be the last thing you ever do. Oh yeah, as for "the Cause," it's alive and well thanks to the people who believe in and support it at Zazzle.com and there's nothing you can do about it.

Anonymous said...

"Micco Mann," it looks like the "cause" has found one more Seminole. The Miami Herald reported on March 30th that a Seminole named Cecil Osceola dressed in the traditional tribal-style shirt showed up at the Everglades Park Shark Valley entrance with a bulldozer to reclaim land that belongs to his people. Waving documents from the 1960's, park rangers said he was polite and left in his bulldozer when he learned that the land he was seeking to build a home on was outside of the park. I think Mr. Osceola must have been inspired after reading Nokosee: Rise of the New Seminole novel which the screenplay is based on. Rumor has it he was wearing a Nokosee tee under his Seminole jacket. Way to go, Cecil!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Micco Mann, how do u like my "theme song"? Nokosse showed me how to hack into your stupid blog and put it there. BTW, bet we're selling more stuff for "the cause" than u r. Nah-nah-neh-nah-nah!

Anonymous said...

Micco Mann, check out Nokosee and my blog: www.newseminole.blogspot.com. If you can do it we can do it. It'll be a great way for us to let our fans-- oh, excuse me, our followers-- keep track about what we're doing. Hell, we'll even use it to recruit new renegades! Ha! I love it!

Micco Mann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micco Mann said...

Stormy, don't look back, but I'm getting closer.

BTW, I like your "theme song." Fitting.